Clearwater Lobby Hours
Dear Credit Union Members,
We have begun the process of reopening our lobbies. To continue to put the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the community, we plan to keep numerous public health measures in place inside our branches.
Here is what you can expect:
- Our branch at the University Center on campus will remain closed for the time being.
- The lobby at Russell Street will be designated as available only for vulnerable populations. Those members who are 65 or older and/or experience underlying conditions that pose higher risks will be the only members invited to use this lobby during normal business hours.
- The retail lobbies of all other branches – Uptown Butte, Brooks Street, Downtown Missoula, Downtown Stevensville, and Reserve Street – will return to normal business hours, and continue to and will continue the following public health measures:
- We are asking people to practice social distancing and maintain 6-feet between other parties.
- There will be plexiglass cough/sneeze screens at the teller stations and member service desks. Teller stations will be vacant every other one.
- There will be hand sanitizer available in the lobbies. And there will be a cleaning protocol following teller work.
- All co-workers will be supplied with masks.
- Masks are required for members and Clearwater staff while inside our branches.
A few additional things to remember:
- Please feel free to continue using remote delivery channels. We can accommodate almost any need remotely and it’s a great way to save time.
- Open accounts at clearwatercreditunion.org/join.
- Enroll and log into online banking to access your account information, pay loans, and make transfers at clearwatercreditunion.org/digital-banking.
- Chat or email with us at clearwatercreditunion.org/contact.
- Download our mobile app at clearwatercreditunion.org/digital-banking.
- Apply for loans online by selecting the type of loan from our home page clearwatercreditunion.org.
- Call our Contact Center at (406) 523-3300.
- All drive-thrus are open. This is a great way to limit person-to-person contact and avoid wait times in lobbies. Please take advantage.
- To connect with our lending teams – Consumer, Mortgage, and Business you can call your lender or (406) 523-3300 and schedule an appointment.
- You can make an appointment with a Member Service Representatives for notaries, new account openings, or other related activities by calling (406) 523-3300.
Thank you for your membership.
For more information on Clearwater assistance options for members as well as community resources available, visit the Clearwater COVID-19 Resources page.