Do you want to belong to something greater than yourself? When you join the team at Clearwater Credit Union, you’re empowered to make a difference in the world.
Join the movement
At Clearwater Credit Union, we work every day to build thriving, sustainable communities as a catalyst for positive social, economic, and environmental change. Our employees are diverse, but we’re united on one thing: the commitment to solve problems, create opportunities, and be active in our communities.
If you’re looking for more than just a career, and you believe you have the skills to provide our members with exceptional service, we’d like to get to know you better.
Our compensation programs are based on our mission, values, and vision. We don’t just talk about equal pay, competitiveness, profit sharing, and accountability — we deliver on it.
How do we know? Because we track the numbers. Learn how we’re building our team to build our future, below.
We Measure It
- Average compensation per job classification (quarterly)
- Living wage for geographic areas (annually)
- Disparity between highest- and lowest-paid team member (annually)
- Average compensation ratio by gender per job classification (annually)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Clearwater, diversity, equity, and inclusion inform our core values. We believe that welcoming a variety of perspectives is the best way to generate ideas, build inclusive economies, and respond to the complex problems facing the communities we serve.
To hold ourselves accountable to our core value of “Together We Include,” we’re working to ensure that our policies and procedures support Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Low deductible health plan
- Annual wellness screenings
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time – up to 24 hours a year
- Matching 401(k) contributions, up to 6%
- Ongoing training and development
The culture difference
From finding ways to be more environmentally friendly to caring for our physical and mental wellbeing to working as a TEAM (Together Employees Achieve More), we strive to make our credit union a great place to work.
Our Green Team
Generating new ideas and implementing ways for Clearwater Credit Union can become more environmentally friendly.
Our Wellness Team
Promoting employee wellbeing with fun fitness challenges, health screenings, race sponsorships, and more.
Running our staff recognition programs, coordinating volunteerism, planning events and supporting our philanthropic efforts.
Our credit union was named one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health, Inc.Healthy Company award »
Employer of Choice
We earned the Employer of Choice Award from the Missoula Job Service Employers’ Council.Employer of Choice award
Quarterly Service & Excellence
Hollie Zeier, Accounts Control Supervisor
“Compassion and understanding. I find these to be two extremely valuable attributes in a person, especially a supervisor. If you feel your supervisor cares about you as a person, and are not just another cog in the machine, it makes you work harder for that person. I cannot thank her enough for being supportive, compassionate, and understanding. Hollie exhibits these traits with members as well, exhausting all options to work with and protect our members.”
Annual Service & Excellence
Laura Johson, Universal Associate
Laura is consistently giving not only one of the brightest smiles in the company to members and coworkers alike, but she is always willing to go above and beyond for both. She takes initiative to learn new things, even if not directly related to her role, especially if it will help assist her co-workers in some way. She also is a gifted mentor and her approachability makes it easy for her peers to learn from her. Laura truly represents and lives our values of together we matter, empower, include, and own, and Laura’s members and her coworkers truly feel that from her. She is a great example for the rest of us! Thank you for all that you do for our members and coworkers, Laura!
Clearwater Credit Union has a full-time opening for a Real Estate Loan Processor. This position is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Real Estate Lending Officers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and file loan files and records
- Gather information and receive loan file(s) from Real Estate Lending Officers
- Validate application information in computer system
- Ensure loan file, including documentation, is complete
- Order appraisals, title commitments, income verifications, and other needed information and documentation
- Work with Real Estate Lending Officers and members to address problems and/or discrepancies in provided information
- Assemble and analyze borrower data for submission to underwriter
- Prepare and review closing loan documents
- Disburse approved loans
- Knowledge of home lending products offered, including staying up to date with regulatory changes
- Knowledge of credit union products and services, including staying up to date with changes and additions
- Provide internal and external members with excellent service
- Follows all credit union policies and procedures, including being compliant with state and federal laws and regulation
- Reliable attendance and completion of tasks
A successful applicant must be organized, accurate, detail-oriented, have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, commitment to recognizing needs and creating solutions, knowledge of Credit Union products, services and procedures, exceptional internal and external member service and telephone etiquette, the ability to make sound decisions, the ability to work independently and appreciation for working in a team-oriented environment. Real Estate processing experience preferred. Position is open until filled.
Salary depends on experience. Missoula Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time and more!
Are you looking to belong to something larger than yourself? Do you like digging into new technology and pushing yourself to continually improve yourself, your coworkers, and the community you live in?
Working at Clearwater Credit Union means you are empowered to make a difference in the world. Every day we work to build thriving and sustainable communities. We do this by acting as a catalyst for positive social, economic, and environmental change. Our employees are a diverse group who are committed to solving problems, creating opportunities, and being an active part of the community.
If you’re looking for more than just a career, and believe you have the skills to provide our members with exceptional service, we’d like to get to know you better.
Clearwater Credit Union is accepting applications for a full-time System Administrator. We are a small but progressive technology team that works hard on security, stability, and enhancing our member experience. This position is responsible for providing application support at the server and desktop level, works with 3rd party vendors for software and network upgrades, assists with project management research, and works directly with users to assess issues and create long-term solutions.
Our successful candidate will also possess the ability to work well in a team environment, be a self-starter, and possess exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills. BS/BA in related field and/or 3-5 years of related work experience preferred. Positon closes July 12, 2021.
Salary depends on experience. Clearwater Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time, and more!
We are accepting applications for a full-time Universal Associate in Missoula, MT.
Universal Associates act as the front-line service providers to our members and we’re looking for service-oriented individuals to join our team. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to: processing cash and non-cash transactions, maintaining member accounts, and educating members on products and services. Applicants must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be a team player. Previous cash handling and customer service experience are preferred.
Do you want to work for Montana’s largest CDFI? In one of the most interesting, historic, and picturesque communities in the Rocky Mountains? If yes, then Clearwater Credit Union has an exciting, high impact opportunity for you, complete with awesome benefits and a great work environment. We are pleased to be accepting applications for a Business Loan Officer in Butte, Montana.
The Business Loan Officer position is responsible for assisting business members with their commercial lending needs, being a resource of information for business members, and building stronger relationships in the business community.
- Interviewing the member, determining what their needs are, and obtaining all applicable financial and other relevant documentation to make an informed credit decision.
- Providing excellent member service by managing member expectations through good communication and timely loan closings.
- A strong understanding of financial analysis, cash flow analysis, and collateral evaluation.
- Structures and negotiates terms, underwrites, and closes loans.
- Manages a loan portfolio of commercial members that includes monitoring the credit quality by analyzing updated financial information and ensuring that the loan file is updated with all necessary documentation.
- Performs collections and workouts of troubled loans, as necessary.
- Familiarity with credit and other internal policies.
- Serves on local boards and volunteers for various community events.
- Minimum 1-3 years of business lending experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational time management skills and problem-solving skills.
Salary depends on experience. Clearwater Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time and more! Position open until filled.