Do you want to belong to something greater than yourself? When you join the team at Clearwater Credit Union, you’re empowered to make a difference in the world.
Join the movement
At Clearwater Credit Union, we work every day to build thriving, sustainable communities as a catalyst for positive social, economic, and environmental change. Our employees are diverse, but we’re united on one thing: the commitment to solve problems, create opportunities, and be active in our communities.
If you’re looking for more than just a career, and you believe you have the skills to provide our members with exceptional service, we’d like to get to know you better.
Our compensation programs are based on our mission, values, and vision. We don’t just talk about equal pay, competitiveness, profit sharing, and accountability — we deliver on it.
How do we know? Because we track the numbers. Learn how we’re building our team to build our future, below.
We Measure It
- Average compensation per job classification (quarterly)
- Living wage for geographic areas (annually)
- Disparity between highest- and lowest-paid team member (annually)
- Average compensation ratio by gender per job classification (annually)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Clearwater, diversity, equity, and inclusion inform our core values. We believe that welcoming a variety of perspectives is the best way to generate ideas, build inclusive economies, and respond to the complex problems facing the communities we serve.
To hold ourselves accountable to our core value of “Together We Include,” we’re working to ensure that our policies and procedures support Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Low deductible health plan
- Annual wellness screenings
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time – up to 24 hours a year
- Matching 401(k) contributions, up to 6%
- Ongoing training and development
The culture difference
From finding ways to be more environmentally friendly to caring for our physical and mental wellbeing to working as a TEAM (Together Employees Achieve More), we strive to make our credit union a great place to work.
Our Green Team
Generating new ideas and implementing ways for Clearwater Credit Union can become more environmentally friendly.
Our Wellness Team
Promoting employee wellbeing with fun fitness challenges, health screenings, race sponsorships, and more.
Running our staff recognition programs, coordinating volunteerism, planning events and supporting our philanthropic efforts.
Voted Best of Missoula
We are thrilled Clearwater Credit Union was voted Missoula’s Best for 23 years in a row.
- #1 Best Credit Union in Missoula 2023
We are proud of our Clearwater team and their continued commitment to serving our members, and we want to thank our members for trusting us to help them build their financial futures.
Quarterly Service & Excellence
Maggie Murphy, Payments Services Representative
The winner of our 1st Quarter Service Quality & Excellence Award, Maggie provides understanding guidance to her coworkers and is always willing to help where needed. Maggie was nominated by her peers for exceptional service, mentoring, leadership, initiative, & teamwork.
Annual Service & Excellence
Heidi Hanson, Benefits and Payroll Coordinator
The winner of our 2022 Annual Service Quality & Excellence Award, Heidi cares deeply about her community, volunteering her time to help those in need while providing excellent service to our members. Heidi was nominated by her peers for exceptional service, mentoring, leadership, initiative, & teamwork.
Clearwater Credit Union is excited to accept applications for a Digital Content Specialist to join our Marketing Team. This role is vital to amplifying Clearwater’s brand story in all digital channels to help foster strong community relations, attract new members, deepen existing member relationships, and maintain our reputation as a trusted brand. This role is responsible for planning, creating, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing digital content across multiple marketing channels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement monthly editorial content plans that attract new audiences and offer existing audiences the tools, insights, and information they need to build stronger financial futures.
- Manage digital content scheduling and publishing across all digital marketing channels, including the credit union’s website, social media profiles, digital banking platforms, in-branch marketing screens, email marketing programs, online review platforms, and other channels as identified.
- Participate in the development of a comprehensive email marketing strategy that reinforces our brand story; offers tools, insights, and information to help our audiences build stronger financial futures; and engages existing members in understanding and using the full range of their membership benefits.
- Continually monitor online news outlets, review sites, social media, and other sources to understand the credit union’s online reputation and to recommend how to protect and/or improve it.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of the credit union’s digital content using tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI, social media insights, and email marketing metrics.
- Help ensure that marketing content is compliant with all legal requirements and industry regulations.
- Support fellow Marketing team members with executing community events, campaigns, or other projects, as needed.
- Associate degree in marketing, communications, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years’ on-the-job experience in marketing, communications, event management, or similar.
- Advanced computer skills and experience using Windows operating system such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Intermediate knowledge of using a social media management platform such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.
- Intermediate experience using a workflow management system such as Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, or similar.
- Intermediate experience using an email marketing platform such as ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Basic knowledge of, or willingness to learn, HTML, Adobe InDesign, or Adobe Illustrator.
Salary depends on experience. Clearwater Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time, and more!
If you’re passionate about helping local businesses buy, build, or expand their operations and enjoy the impact of local underwriting and decision-making, then Clearwater Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for you as a full-time Business Loan Officer in the Butte, Bozeman, Great Falls, or Helena, Montana areas. You’ll enjoy excellent benefits, a fantastic work environment, and the pride of working for Montana’s largest Community Development Financial Institution with locations across picturesque Rocky Mountain communities.
The Business Loan Officer position is responsible for assisting business members with their commercial lending needs, being a resource of information for business members, and building stronger relationships in the business community.
Salary depends on experience. Clearwater Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time, and more! Position open until filled.
Although we do not currently have any open front line positions, this General Application is a way for candidates interested in working at Clearwater Credit Union to submit their information. When job openings occur, we will review applications in this pool. Additionally, we encourage candidates to check back periodically and apply for specific positions as they become available.
Clearwater Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and offers over 25 benefits beyond salary, including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) match, paid volunteer time, and more!
I love being a part of an organization that truly lives its values & allows me to serve my community— Jen | Consumer Loan Officer
Transparency in Coverage Rule
The Transparency in Coverage Rule (CMS-9915-F), released on October 29, 2020, by the Department of Health and Human Services, requires group health plans to disclose pricing information publicly. Click here to learn more.