The Annual Member Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 23rd at 5:30 PM, has now concluded.
The Annual Member Meeting was held online, supported by Zoom. Thank you for attending and for your membership.
- During the meeting, we announced a $25,000 donation to the Montana Food Bank Network (MFBN). Click here to learn more about our recent donation and the important work being done by MFBN.
- 10 randomly selected meeting attendees will win a $500 gift card after the meeting. We will contact the winners shortly.
- If you were unable to attend the meeting, you can still review the 2020 Annual Meeting Materials located below.
2020 Meeting Documents
Tech Requirements for Zoom Meeting Attendees
New to Zoom? Below are the technical specifications from Zoom to help you ensure that you are able to join our annual meeting.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows 10
Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Surface PRO 2 or higher running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: For tablets running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Minimum Processor – Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- Recommended Processor – Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- Minimum RAM – N/A
- Reccomended RAM – 4Gb
- Dual and single core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen sharing performance on laptops we recommend a quad core processor or higher.
- Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher.
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better (non-Intel)
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. It will automatically adjust for 3G or WiFi
Recommended bandwidth for webinar attendees:
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps (down)