Annual Member Meeting
Details about our 2023 Annual Member Meeting coming soon. Stay tuned for updates and Save the Date information.
2022 Annual Member Meeting
Clearwater Credit Union held our Annual Member Meeting online, supported by Zoom, on Monday, June 13, 2022, at 5:30 pm.
- All members eligible to vote (18 years+) were invited to RSVP and attend.
- 5 randomly selected meeting attendees won a $100 gift card.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2022 Annual Meeting.
2022 Meeting Documents
Did you miss the 2022 Annual Member Meeting? You can still review the 2022 Meeting Agenda, 2021 Meeting Minutes, Treasurer Report, 2021 Balance Sheet, and Income Statement, as well as committee reports from the Supervisory Committee and Nominating Committee.
Click here to view the 2022 Meeting Documents
Click here to view the 2021 Annual Report
We will add the 2022 Annual Meeting Minutes to this page soon.
2022 Board of Directors Elections
Each member of the Clearwater Credit Union (Clearwater) Board of Directors serves a 3-year term. Each year the Nominating Committee nominates candidates to fill expiring terms or vacant positions.
For 2022, the nominees were Geoff Gilbert, JJ Adams, and Mike Kadas.
Tech Requirements for Zoom Meeting Attendees
New to Zoom? Below are the technical specifications from Zoom to help you ensure that you are able to join our annual meeting.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows 10
Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Surface PRO 2 or higher running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: For tablets running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Minimum Processor – Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- Recommended Processor – Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- Minimum RAM – N/A
- Reccomended RAM – 4Gb
- Dual and single core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen sharing performance on laptops we recommend a quad core processor or higher.
- Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher.
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better (non-Intel)
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. It will automatically adjust for 3G or WiFi
Recommended bandwidth for webinar attendees:
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps (down)