Annual Member Meeting
Monday, July 24, 2023 | 6:00 p.m.
Hotel Finlen, Butte, MT, or online via Zoom
- Doors open, and check-in begins at 5:30 p.m.
- We invite all adult members 18 years+ to RSVP and attend.
- Five randomly selected attendees will win a $500, $250, and three $100 gift cards.
- Post-meeting dinner at Hotel Finlen catered by Casagranda’s Steakhouse.
Registration for tonight’s
Annual Member Meeting is now closed.
2023 Board of Directors Elections
Clearwater Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit credit union overseen by a volunteer Board of Directors. Each Clearwater Credit Union Board Member serves a three-year term. Annually, the Board Nominating Committee nominates candidates to fill expiring terms or vacant positions. For 2023, the nominees are noted below.
Clearwater received no additional nominees by petition by the end of the nomination period on June 14, 2023. The nominees below will be declared by acclamation at the Clearwater Annual Meeting on July 24, 2023. Please note that nominations from the floor are not accepted at the Annual Meeting.
Tony Boote – Incumbent
Tony has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2013. He currently serves as Board Chair. Tony was born in the U.K., educated at Oxford University, and worked originally in the U.K. Treasury before moving to Washington, D.C., where he worked as a manager and macroeconomist at the International Monetary Fund for twenty-plus years. There he met his wife, who is a lawyer, and in 2010 moved to her hometown of Missoula with their girl/boy twins, who are seventeen. He enjoys walking in the hills above Missoula with his German Shepherd, Asha.
Heather works as the President and CEO of HRDC, a community development and social services organization serving southwest Montana and headquartered in Bozeman. Heather has been with HRDC for more than 22 years. She graduated from MSU with a Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages and Literature. She serves on the boards of the Bozeman Chamber of Commerce, the Community First Fund of Montana, and the Montana Continuum of Care, and is a member of the Montana Housing Coalition and the Montana Coalition to Solve Homelessness. Heather is a strong advocate for the thousands of Montanans struggling to afford to stay in this beautiful place they call home. Heather loves to run, camp, fish, and do anything outdoors, and her favorite place for rest and relaxation is Chico Hot Springs.
Tech Requirements for Zoom Meeting Attendees
Attending remotely? Please review the technical specifications below to ensure you’re able to join the meeting.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows 10
Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Surface PRO 2 or higher running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: For tablets running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Minimum Processor – Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- Recommended Processor – Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- Minimum RAM – N/A
- Reccomended RAM – 4Gb
- Dual and single core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen sharing performance on laptops we recommend a quad core processor or higher.
- Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher.
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better (non-Intel)
The bandwidth used by Zoom will be optimized for the best experience based on the participants’ network. It will automatically adjust for 3G or WiFi
Recommended bandwidth for webinar attendees:
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps (down)