As a socially responsible local business, Clearwater Credit Union supports a wide range of organizations and activities to help our communities thrive. Together, we make a difference.
The causes we support
We consider a variety of factors when making decisions about donations and sponsorships, including:
- How does your request align with our values?
- How does your request create positive impact for our members and the communities we serve?
- How will our contribution be used for good and whom will it reach?
- How can we best support you? — through volunteers, donations, sponsorships, partnerships, or capital campaign contributions?
- What is your organizational structure and/or tax-exempt status as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the IRS?
Am I eligible?
Most causes and organizations are eligible to request funding. Who’s not? Political or partisan organizations; religious, ethnic, labor or fraternal group (unless you’re sponsoring an event or activity that supports our philosophy and mission); and individuals seeking funds for personal endeavors. If you’re not any of those, then yes — you’re eligible to request funding.
When should I make my funding request?
Clearwater Credit Union considers donation and sponsorship requests on a monthly basis. We evaluate every request submitted during the four weeks leading up to the second Thursday of the current month.
We make an effort to respond in a timely fashion; however, given the number of requests we receive, please make sure to submit your request well in advance to be considered for funding.
Donations or sponsorships from our credit union are not available to:
- Political or partisan organizations
- Religious, ethnic, labor or fraternal groups, unless the group is sponsoring an event or activity that is consistent with the credit union philosophy and corporate objectives
- Individuals seeking funds for personal endeavors
Clearwater Credit Union is part of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values. To find out if your cause is a fit, learn what we believe.