Starting October 1st, we’re expanding ITM and Branch Lobby hours to serve you better.
SATURDAY ITM/VIDEO TELLER HOURS will be 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Brooks St Branch: Drive-Thru ITMs (all 4 lanes)
- Butte Branch: Walk-Up ITM
- Downtown Branch: Walk-Up ITM
- Great Falls Branch: Walk-Up ITM
- Russell St Branch: Drive-Thru ITM (Lane 1 Only) All other Drive-Thru Lanes will now be closed on Saturdays
- UM Branch: Walk-Up ITM
- Stevensville Branch: Drive-Thru ITM (Lane 1 Only)
- Reserve St Branch: Drive-Thru & Walk-Up ITMs, All Regular Drive-Thru Lanes, & Lobby Open
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO RUSSELL ST BRANCH SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU HOURS
- Russell St Branch: Drive-Thru ITM Only (Lane 1) will be open 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays
All other Drive-Thru Lanes at Russell St Branch will now be closed on Saturdays
MONDAY – FRIDAY ITM/VIDEO TELLER HOURS will remain
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
STARTING OCT. 3RD! ALL BRANCHES LOBBIES WILL BE OPEN
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What is an ITM/Video Teller?
At an Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) you can talk to a Video Teller and do all your transactions just like you would at a traditional Drive-Thru or Walk-Up Window. At an ITM you can:
- Deposit Cash
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer Funds
- Withdraw Cash
- Make Loan Payments
You can also use these machines as traditional ATMs 24-hours a day.