Update on Mask Requirements & Lobby Closures
Dear Credit Union Members,
On Friday, February 12th, 2021, Governor Gianforte issued a directive that allows Montana’s statewide mask mandate to expire. The directive allows local counties to continue to enforce a mask mandate. Two of the counties where Clearwater has offices, Missoula and Silver Bow, will continue to enforce a mask mandate. One of the counties where Clearwater has offices, Ravalli, will not continue to enforce a mask mandate. The directive also allows businesses to put in place specific rules for business-owned properties.
At Clearwater Credit Union we will continue to require that masks be worn, by both co-workers and members, in all of our public spaces. We will also continue to operate with lobbies closed except by way of appointment.
We understand that this will come as a disappointment to some of our members. We are taking these steps because we believe that enforcing masking and minimizing physical interaction continue to be important to slowing the spread of COVID-19 cases in Montana.
We will monitor progress across the coming weeks and re-evaluate this decision on or around March 31st, 2021. In the meantime:
- Consumer, Mortgage, and Business Lending functions remain available by appointment. Please call your lender or (406) 523-3300 to schedule an appointment. We will continue to ask that any member who is not feeling well to please refrain from scheduling in-person appointments. Everyone will be required to wear a face mask during their appointment.
- Drive-through banking remains open.
- All of our remote delivery channels remain available. Using our online services, you can:
- Enroll and log into online banking to access your account information, pay loans, and make transfers on our website.
- Chat or email us.
- Download our mobile app.
- Apply for consumer loans online.
- Apply for an Auto Loan.
- Apply for a Home Loan online.
- Call our eBranch at (406) 523-3300.
- All co-workers continue to participate in daily health checks, are limiting any non-essential work travel and meetings, are self-quarantining following any high-risk personal travel, and are under strict instructions to stay home from work if they show any flu-like symptoms. We continue to encourage co-workers to work-from-home when possible. Our training center remains closed to outside groups.
- We continue to work with co-workers experiencing child-care challenges, reassign co-workers from closed branches to prevent lost hours or pay, and ensure access to additional emotional support services during this stressful time.
We appreciate your understanding as we face these challenging times together. Thank you very much for your membership.
President & CEO
Clearwater Credit Union