A message from Jack Lawson, President and CEO
Dear Credit Union Members,
Clearwater remains committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the communities we serve.
Due to the sharp increase in COVID-19 cases locally and throughout Montana, we have decided to temporarily close our lobbies to the public beginning at 1:00 PM today, Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
We understand that returning to restricted lobby access is both inconvenient and disappointing for members and staff alike. We apologize for that. However, closing lobbies during this time is one important step we can take to protect public health.
- Consumer, Mortgage, and Business Lending functions will remain available by appointment. Please call your lender or (406) 523-3300 to schedule an appointment. We will continue to ask that any member who is not feeling well to please refrain from scheduling in-person appointments. Effective immediately per the official statewide face covering directive issued by Governor Steve Bullock, mask or face covering use is required for ages five and older while visiting our branches. You may be asked to remove it for a brief moment for identification and account verification purposes.
- All of our Drive-Thrus are open.
- Account openings and account updates may be done online or you can call (406) 523-3300 or use the Chat feature to schedule an appointment with a Member Services Representative.
- All of our remote delivery channels remain available. Using our online services, you can:
- All co-workers participate in daily health checks and practice heightened levels of personal hygiene, are limiting any non-essential work travel and meetings, self-quarantining following any high-risk personal travel, and are under strict instructions to stay home from work if they show any flu-like symptoms. We continue to encourage co-workers to work-from-home when possible. Our training center remains closed to outside groups.
- We will continue to work with co-workers experiencing child-care challenges, reassign co-workers from closed branches to prevent lost hours or pay, and ensure access to additional emotional support services during this stressful time.
- Our management team is meeting regularly to monitor this situation and we will continue to adapt to meet member and community needs.
We are working hard to continue to meet your financial needs and provide excellent service. As the situation evolves, we will do our best to keep you apprised of new developments. We appreciate your understanding as we face these challenging times together.
Thank you for your membership,
President & CEO
Clearwater Credit Union