Will Clearwater Branches be open?
- Like you, we are working hard to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. We are putting the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the community ahead of all other interests as we make decisions. We are also working hard to maintain appropriate service levels, and we will continue this service as best as possible while limiting the spread of the virus. Due to this, we have decided to temporarily close our lobbies. All our Drive-Thrus and our eBranch are open and can assist you.
How can I withdrawal cash?
What if I need to deposit a check?
Can I cash a check?
- Yep. You can cash a check at our Drive-Thru locations or by using other Drive-Thru locations available in the nationwide CO-OP network.
- You can also, cash a check at our ITM locations. ITM’s can be used like a traditional ATM 24 hours a day, or you can connect with a teller during business hours to transact (just like you would at a traditional Drive-Thru). To speak to a teller at our ITMs press the button that reads “Touch here to speak with a teller.”
Can I access my Safe Deposit Box?
- Yes, you can make an appointment to get access to your Safe Deposit Box by calling our eBranch at (406) 523-3300. We want you to be able to access your belongings while we are working to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak in a socially responsible way.
What Online Services will be available?
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
How many electronic transfers can I perform from my savings and money market accounts?
- Normally members can only perform 6 transfers per statement period electronically. During this time, we are allowing members to perform more than 6 transfers.
- Transfers can also be done at our Drive-Thrus and ITM’s.
What Drive-Thru locations and ITM’s are open?
- Brooks Street Drive-Thru ITM’s
- Stevensville Drive-Thru & ITM
- Reserve Drive-Thru
- Russell Drive-Thru
- Downtown Drive-Thru & Walk-Up ITM
- University of Montana Walk-Up ITM
Are night drop services still available?
- Yes, our night drop is still available for members to use and we will be checking it regularly. This is a great way to drop off transactions, loan paperwork, and mail. Night drop is located at the following Clearwater branches:
- Brooks Street Branch
- Downtown Branch
- Reserve St. Branch
- Russell St. Branch
- Stevensville Branch
What if I need something notarized?
- Did you know that you can get things notarized using online services like Notarize.com? You can! You can legally sign and notarize documents 100% online for $25 and $10 for each additional seal (however, most documents only require 1). You can do all of this from the comfort of your own home! Feel free to visit Notarize.com if you need notary services.
Is my money insured or safe?
- Yes, your money is safe with Clearwater Credit Union. We are Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000 per account. You will still be able to access and use your funds during this time.
When will you open your lobbies?
- We do not have an exact date for when lobbies will re-open. Our main priority is the safety of our members, our community, and our staff. This is a rapidly developing situation that is changing daily – that is why we are closely monitoring this evolving issue, are meeting daily, and will be posting updates on our website to keep members informed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Can I defer a loan payment?
- For members that have loan payments and experience financial hardship, deferred loan payments may be available. Please contact us if you would like to learn what your options are.
What channels do you have open?
What if I have questions or needs that can’t be met via electronic channels?
- If you have a question regarding a transaction that cannot be done via an electronic channel, please contact the e-branch at (406) 523-3300 to schedule an appointment. We are committed to helping you during this time while also ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all our members.
Is the Credit Union financially stable?
- Clearwater Credit Union is financially sound and has continued to show strong stability in our balance sheet and income sheet.