Clearwater Wins National Diamond Awards for Marketing
Clearwater Credit Union was recently honored with six Diamond Awards (four Diamond Awards and two Diamond – Category’s Best Awards), which recognizes outstanding marketing and business development achievements in the credit union industry.
The awards were presented by the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council, a national network comprised of over 1,200 credit union marketing and business development professionals. Awards are given in each of 35 categories ranging from advertising to community events and beyond.
Clearwater won awards in the $500 million – $1 billion division for their 2018 Annual Report and their rebrand and marketing campaign titled, “Banking can be this good.” Clearwater won in the following categories:
- Annual Reports | Diamond Award
- Brand Awareness | Diamond Award
- Complete Campaign | Diamond Award
- Video (Commercial) – Series | Diamond Award
- Logos | Category’s Best
- Re-Brand/New Corporate Identity | Category’s Best
“It’s an honor to bring recognition to some of the best-of-the-best in credit union marketing and business development,” said Amy McGraw, Diamond Awards Chair and VP of Marketing/Chief Experience Officer at Tropical Financial CU.
Clearwater would like to thank the following members of its marketing team, rebranding committee, staff, and agency partners who worked on this project:
- Rachel Maki, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Morgan McNeill, Digital Media Coordinator
- Gwen Landquist, Director of Brand & Communication
- Paul Herendeen, Director of Impact Market Development
- Leslie Halligan – Member, Clearwater Board of Directors
- Bill Borrie – Member, Clearwater Board of Directors
- Clint Summers – Chief Operations Officer
- Jack Lawson – President & Chief Executive Officer
- Cheri Lawrence – Branch Manager – Rebrand Staff Rep.
- Sara Zeier – Financial Services Officer – Rebrand Staff Rep.
- Stephanie Berger – Financial Services Rep. – Rebrand Staff Rep.
- Clearwater staff and membership
- Friday – Agency
- Six Pony Hitch – Agency
- Partners Creative – Agency
- PixelSpoke – Web Agency
CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council celebrated Diamond Awards Week by announcing winners in 35 categories through a series of daily virtual awards ceremonies. Turnout was outstanding for this year’s award competition with 1,295 entries submitted. Six credit unions won Best of Show Awards, 93 won Category’s Best Awards, and 255 won Diamond Awards. For more information on the Diamond Awards or to view the entire list of winners, visit cunacouncils.org/news/17842/news-article.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 115 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas, and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. There are seven CUNA Councils with a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.