Give with us May 1-5
Please join us in being a force for good by giving online to causes you care about during one of the following Giving Day events. Giving Days are short-term fundraising events connecting generous donors like you with verified, non-profit organizations in need of monetary support.
What are Community Giving Programs?
Community Giving Programs are powerful online and in-person giving events organized by local community foundations to connect donors to the nonprofits that make our communities so special. Organizations that are verified 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofits are eligible to participate in their respective giving days if they are located in or serve the following counties:
- Give Great Falls | May 1-5, 2023 | Includes Cascade, Chouteau, and Teton Counties
- Give Big Gallatin Valley | May 4-5, 2023 | Gallatin County
- Missoula Gives & Bitterroot Gives | May 4-5, 2023 | Missoula and Ravalli Counties
How does it work?
- Anyone may donate.
- Charitable organization donations made through the online Giving Day portals are tax-deductible and cannot be refunded.
- Contributions may be made via credit or debit card only.
- Donations are received through the online giving portal, GiveGab. There is absolutely no risk or out-of-pocket cost to any participating nonprofit. All donations collected are deposited directly into each nonprofit’s bank account within 24-48 hours. A small percentage of each donation may be deducted to cover processing and administrative fees incurred by the local community foundations running the events. However, donors have the opportunity to cover those costs (and many do) so that the charitable organization receives the total donation.
How do you give?
- Visit GiveGreatFalls.org, GiveBigGV.org, or MissoulaGives.org.
- Choose one or more of the verified non-profit organizations.
- Donate online. It’s just that simple.
Annual Giving Days are excellent opportunities to be a force for good and help nonprofit organizations that support our community. Please join us in raising much-needed funds for our local communities!