Help us give back to children in need in our communities!
Missoula Mountain of Giving
We’re hosting Mountain of Giving trees in our Missoula branch lobbies again this year starting November 29 through December 17. The children in need in our communities each submit a wish list that is turned into a tag and hung on these special trees. Simply stop by any of our lobbies, select a tag, purchase the wish on the tag, and return the unwrapped item(s) to the location you selected your tag from. We’ll do the rest!
Mountain of Giving will also accept monetary donations to help fulfill gifts for tags that are not selected/returned. Donations can be made through the following methods:
- Venmo: @grizforkids
- Check Payable to: Mountain Broadcasting Foundation dropped off/mailed to 714 Kensington, Missoula, MT 59801.
- Make a monetary donation at any of our Clearwater branches.
Stevensville Sharing Tree
We will be hosting gift tags for adoption in our Stevensville branch lobby for the Sharing Tree November 29 through December 11. Simply stop by the lobby, select a tag, purchase the wish on the tag, and return the unwrapped item(s) to the branch and we’ll do the rest!
The Sharing Tree will also accept monetary donations to help fulfill gifts for tags that are not selected/returned.
Monetary donations can be made through the following methods:
- Check payable to: Sharing Tree mailed to PO Box 747, Stevensville, MT 59870
- Speak with one of our tellers to make a monetary donation at a Clearwater branch.
To learn more about the Stevensville Sharing Tree and ways you can help, click here to follow them on their Facebook page.
Butte Time of Giving
Help low-income families in need with food and gifts during the holiday season. Ensure that every child wakes up on Christmas morning to find a gift under the tree and enjoys a holiday meal. This program also provides low-income seniors help with a holiday meal. Our Butte branch will host collection bins around our lobby Christmas Tree for Toys for Tots, Mining City Christmas, and Butte Emergency Food Bank November 29 through December 17.
Monetary donations can be made for each of the programs through the following methods:
Mining City Christmas
- Check Payable to: Action Inc dropped off/mailed to 25 W. Silver St. Butte
Butte Emergency Food Bank
- Check Payable to: Butte Emergency Food Bank, dropped off/mailed to 1019 E 2nd St, Butte, MT 59701
- Monetary donation at a Clearwater branch.
Toys for Tots – Butte